As technology progresses, so does our ability to detect and respond to diseases in a timely and effective manner. Medical imaging, or radiology equipment, has drastically improved over the years, thanks to technological advances. A variety of imaging technologies including x-ray radiography, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) help doctors diagnose illnesses, offer therapeutic treatments, and nurse patients back to health. These machines save lives and enables breakthrough medical advances.
Across the United States, many companies are dedicated to the creation, supply, and distribution of this medical equipment. The list below is highlights 50 companies who are pioneering radiology technology, in no particular order. This list was created using independent research with the sole purpose of being a resource for our readers. The companies are organized by region: National, Midwest, Northeast, South, and West. The companies included on this list were selected for a variety of factors, including years of operation, awards, affiliation, industry contribution, service, and website rankings.
The companies included on this list serve clients nationally and/or globally. Since they serve a larger audience, many of them are involved in multiple disciplines, including development, design, manufacturing, and sales of radiology equipment.
Emergence Teleradiology was created to provide radiology services to imaging centers, hospitals and radiology groups to help improve the quality of patient care.
- Accreditation: The Joint Commission
- Imaging Modalities: Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Computed Tomography, Plain Film Radiology, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography
- Radiologists: Board Certified and American-trained Radiologists, Personalized Teleradiology Services
With roots that are grounded in Hewlett-Packard, Agilent Technologies spun off in 1999 as a corporate realignment that created two separate companies. Described as the world’s premier measurement company, they help scientists, researchers, and engineers address obstacles in life sciences, chemical analysis and electronic measurement.
- Founders: Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard
- President: William P. Sullivan
- Specialties: Research and development
- Product Types: Oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, vector network analyzers, atomic force microscopes (AFM), automated optical inspection, automated X-ray inspection (5DX), in-circuit test, and electronic design automation (EDA) software (EEsof)
Carestream Health is a global provider of dental and medical imaging systems as well as healthcare IT solutions including molecular imaging systems, X-ray film and digital X-ray systems, and advanced materials for the precision films and electronics markets. They currently have more than 1,000 patents for medical and dental imaging and information technology.
- CEO: Kevin J. Hobert
- Specialties: Radiology, CBCT/Panoraic, Healthcare Information Systems, Women’s Healthcare, ENT/Allergy Practices, Dental Practices, Molecular Imaging, NDT
- Product Types: Laser printers with dry film technology, DryView laser imaging film, computer radiology systems, digital radiology systems, picture archiving and communications systems, systems for mammography and other imaging solutions for the medical and dental imaging fields
Barco, a global technology company, designs and develops visualization solutions for a variety of selected professional markets including medical imaging. Their offering of diagnostic displays includes solutions for grayscale and color, and for moving and static 2D, 3D and 4D imaging.
- Senior Advisor: JP Tanghe
- Specialties: Dentistry, Mammography, Pathology, Radiology, Surgery, Clinical Specialties
- Product Types: Displays, monitors and workstations, Projectors, Video walls, Visual display systems, Image processing and presentation, 3D sound, Software
Since 1963, Cook has been a leader in developing healthcare devices. They are at the forefront of medical research and sell products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology.
- Awards: #324 in Forbes’ 2008 America’s Largest Private Companies
- Specialties: Medical device manufacturing
- Product Types: Aortic Intervention, Critical Care, Endoscopy, Interventional Radiology, Lead Management, Peripheral Intervention, Surgery, Urology, Women’s Health
Merge Healthcare provides advanced solutions to improve the healthcare experience for patients and providers through remote technology centers, large IDNs and specialized practices. As one of the founders of DICOM with over 20 years of radiology expertise, Merge Healthcare is a leader in comprehensive IT strategy.
- CEO: Jeff Surges
- Specialties: Radiology, Cardiology, Orthopedics
- Product Types: RIS, PACS, Dashboards, Financials, CADstream, eFilm
Elekta is pioneering significant innovations and clinical solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders. Elekta provides technologies and solutions to help customers grow their practice, improve processes, and treat more patients.
- Board of Directors: Akbar Seddigh, Hans Barella, Luciano Cattani, Birgitta Stymne Göransson, Laurent Leksell, Siaou-Sze Lien, Wolfgang Reim, Jan Secher
- Specialties: Installation and Implementation, Service and Support, Education and Training, Consulting
- Product Types: Neuroscience, Oncology, Software, Brachytherapy
Nordion is a global health science company that provides products used for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease. Their products are used by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, medical-device manufacturers, hospitals, clinics and research laboratories.
- CEO: Steve M. West
- Awards: ENERGY STAR Market Transformation Award
- Product Types: Medical Isotopes, Targeted Therapies, Sterilization Techniques, Medical Imaging
Since 1989, Planmed has offered products for mammography and orthopedic imaging that are known for imaging performance, user-friendliness and excellent ergonomics.
- Imaging Modalities: CT, radiology, mammography
- Specialties: Breast cancer diagnostic equipment
- Product Types: Digital and analog mammography units, stereotactic biopsy devices, and breast positioning systems, orthopedic 3D imaging, low dose extremity CT imaging
A leader in women’s health, Hologic is leading in nine different technology areas serving women’s health. These include breast cancer diagnosis and treatment, cervical cancer screening, prenatal testing, and osteoporosis detection.
- Founder: S. David Ellenbogen
- Imaging Modalities: Digital mammography, Screen-film mammography, Breast ultrasound, MRI
- Specialties: Breast imaging solutions, Interventional breast solutions, Bone health, Prenatal health, Gynecological health
Based in Japan, but selling nationally, Eizo develops, designs, manufactures and sells display monitors and peripherals and imaging system software. Catering towards hospitals, the company has almost 1,500 employees.
- President: Yoshitaka Jitsumori
- Specialties: Diagnostic monitors
- Product Types: LCD monitors, Color Management monitors, Medical monitors (RadiForce)
Through national, regional and local partners, Sectra offers cutting-edge medical systems and secure communication systems. Their diagnostic imaging equipment can be found in over 1,000 hospitals globally.
- Chief Investor: Helena Pettersson
- Imaging Modalities: MRI, CT
- Specialties: Radiology IT, Orthopedics, Osteoporosis, Rheumatology
- Product Types: Sectra RIS/PACS
At Atlantis Worldwide, selling high quality, previously- owned diagnostic systems is the primary focus. Atlantis has grown to become a leader in the complex industry of refurbished and used radiology equipment.
- President:Jeff Weiss
- Imaging Modalities: CT Scanners, MRI Systems, PET/CT/Nuclear, Cath/Angio, PACS- DR/CR, Mobile Rentals, C-Arms
- Specialties: Buying and selling radiology equipment
- Product Types: Refurbished and used radiology equipment
Imaging Equipment Ltd is a distributor of medical technologies. Imaging Equipment offers radiology and diagnostic imaging technologies and products to support a wide range of medical professionals.
- Director: Nick Stevens
- Imaging Modalities: Radiology, Ultrasound, C-Arms, PET and Nuclear, Diagnostic Imaging, Radiography, Bone Densitometry, Brachytherapy, Mammography
- Specialties: Expertise in the field of diagnostic and therapeutic radiology, with a particular emphasis on Quality Assurance, Nuclear Medicine, Radiotherapy and Diagnostic Imaging
The tech companies included in this section of the rankings are headquartered in Midwestern states. Most of the companies serve regional markets, although some serve a national client-base and are headquartered in the Midwest.
Ohio-based NCD , a reseller of new, used and refurbished diagnostic imaging solutions, provides cost-effective radiology equipment to medical facilities in the Midwest.
- Imaging Modalities: C-Arms, X-ray, Rad/Fluoro, Portable X-ray, CT, MRI, Nuclear, Mammo, Tables, Bone, Laser Cameras, Viewers
- Specialties: Digital healthcare, Radiology equipment
- Product Types: New, used and refurbished diagnostic imaging solutions
Since 1984, Ohio-based LMS has been selling and servicing X-ray and film processing equipment with an emphasis on service and quality.
- Imaging Modalities: X-ray
- Specialties: Veterinary X-ray, Orthopedic X-ray, Podiatry X-ray
- Product Types: X-ray equipment and film processing
Dunlee, a division of Philips Healthcare is located in Aurora, IL. For 65 years, Dunlee has paved the way in medical imaging as an international leader in research, design, and manufacturing of high-performance replacement tubes for CT, vascular, and general radiography.
- Imaging Modalities: CT, vascular, general radiology
- Specialties: Replacement tubes
- Product Types: Over 70 CT replacements and over 50 conventional X-ray replacements
Dating back to 1910, Fischer Medical Technologies has designed, manufactured, and marketed medical technology in the areas of radiography and electrophysiology. The oldest manufacturer of X-ray imaging devices in the United States, the company has gained recognition by bringing advanced systems to market.
- Imaging Modalities: X-ray, electrophysiology
- Specialties: Electrophysiology stimulators
- Product Types: Traumex (VersaRad), the Bloom DTU-215 Stimulator, Electrophysiology imaging systems, and the Mammotest breast biopsy system
Located in Streamwood, IL, Shared Imaging focuses on customizable solutions for medical professionals to deliver better patient care. They offer a superior level of customer service while helping their customers adapt to changing technologies.
- President: Ray Stachowiak
- Accreditation: The Joint Commission
- Imaging Modalities: CT, MRI, PET/CT
Dynamic Imaging Specialists is a leading independent X-ray company in Ohio. Founded by experienced X-ray technologists and service engineers, the company focuses on the needs of contractors and technical staff involved in the installation, as well as the end users.
- Imaging Modalities: X-ray, Chiropractic X-ray, Veterinary X-ray
- Specialties: A wide variety of digital and analog X-ray systems by way of an exclusive partnership with TXR’s Sedecal-manufactured line of equipment
- Product Types: New and used x-ray equipment
Wolverine has a reputation for providing high-quality products and services to radiology professionals for over 50 years. They are an independent X-ray dealer affiliated with Vision Imaging Partners and X-Ray Marketing Associates, Inc.
- President: Walter E. Carrigan, Jr.
- Imaging Modalities: Digital (DR) Systems, Digital (CR) Systems, X-ray
- Specialties: Medical, Veterinary, Chiropractic, Digital Systems
As a full-line supplier of medical imaging equipment in Japan, Hitachi Medical Corporation (HMC) founded HMSA to enter the U.S. marketplace. The company is committed to providing advanced diagnostic imaging products that meet the needs of physicians and patients.
- Imaging Modalities: Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems (MRI), Ultrasound, CT
- Specialties: Medical imaging
- Product Types: Oasis™, Echelon™ 1.5T, AIRIS® Elite, Altaire® with VOSI™, EUB-405, EUB-8500, ECLOS16™ CT
The companies included for the Northeast region have a strong reputation for serving their regional area. While some companies serve a wider customer-base, all of them have offices in the Northeast region of the United States.
For over 30 years, Aktina has been a player in the Radiation Oncology community. With a combination of consultation services and designing and manufacturing quality radiation oncology systems, Aktina is one of the primary sources for radiation oncology needs.
- President: George Zacharopoulos
- Accreditation: Owned and operated by certified Medical Physicists
- Imaging Modalities: Radiation therapy, Diagnostic imaging, Nuclear medicine and Medical health physics
- Product Types: Body Radiosurgery, Pinpoint Radiosurgery, Breast Treatment, Sentinel Patient Monitoring, Thermoplastics, Graticules and Reticules, Beam Shaping
Since 1988, Medical Imaging / IMCO, Inc. has become a premier independent medical imaging sales and service organization in the Philadelphia Tri-State area.
- President: Douglas Gearhart
- Imaging Modalities: Radiographic, Fluoroscopic and Mammography systems, Ultrasound, CR and DR systems, Laser Imagers
- Specialties: Film Processors, Dry/Wet Laser Imagers, Preventative Maintenance programs, film and chemistry
- Product Types: In addition to new systems, refurbished and pre-owned equipment is also available, along with all peripheral components and accessories
As the inventor of MR Scanning, Fonar was incorporated in 1978, and is the first MRI company in the industry.
- President: Raymond Damadian, M.D.
- Accreditation: MRI accreditation from the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Imaging Modalities: UPRIGHT MRI
- Awards: National Inventors Hall of Fame, National Medal of Technology, Inventor of the Year 2007 for the Upright MRI, AIMBE Honorary Fellow Award 2009
- Specialties: OPEN MRIs and UPRIGHT Multi-Position MRI scanners
InfiMed has been an industry leader, located in New York State, since 1983. InfiMed creates software and specialized hardware for medical imaging and just recently merged with Varian Medical Systems.
- President: Amy Ryan
- Accreditation: All products have been tested and approved to all applicable UL, CSA, and IEC standard. All products designed and manufactured by InfiMed are subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and regulated under the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
- Imaging Modalities: Radiography, Fluoroscopy, Digital Radiography, Cardiology and Angiography
- Specialties: Six Sigma, TQM, and other quality tools
- Product Types: i5 RF/DSA, i5 DR, iCynergy:RF&DR, i5 Nexus-DRF, PlatinumOne
For more than 40 years, MEDRAD has been innovating to improve patient care by developing innovative, cost-efficient products.
- President: Sam Liang
- Imaging Modalities: Angiography, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and Interventional Cardiology
- Awards: Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award in 2003 and 2010
- Product Types: Manufacturer and distributor of high tech medical devices that enable or enhance diagnostic and therapeutic medical procedures
OREX Computed Radiography Ltd. is a subsidiary of Carestream Health. Carestream was formed in 2007, when Onex Corporation purchased Eastman Kodak Company’s Health Group and renamed the business as Carestream Health.
- President: Kevin J. Hobert
- Imaging Modalities: Radiography, CBCT/Panoramic, Molecular Imaging, Digital Mammography
- Specialties: High quality digital images at an affordable price and multiple software options including mini-PACS
- Product Types: Medical and dental imaging systems, information technology solutions, molecular imaging systems, and non-destructive testing products
For over ten years, Swissray has been recognized as an industry pioneer in the design, manufacture and marketing of state-of-the-art direct digital radiography (ddR) technology.
- President: Ruedi Laupper
- Imaging Modalities: General Radiography, Emergency Radiography, Orthopedic Radiography, Pediatric Radiography, Chest Radiography
- Awards: Frost & Sullivan – Product Innovation of the Year Award in 2008, Frost & Sullivan – Best Product Value Award in 2004, Frost & Sullivan – Market Engineering Award/Market Penetration and BMA Tower Award in 2002
- Specialties: Swissray’s single detector technology improves overall productivity, and lowers the cost of general radiography in comparison to conventional or computed radiography.
Paving the way in early breast cancer detection, the Aurora System is the only FDA cleared, dedicated and integrated MRI system specifically for 3-D bilateral breast imaging. Based in Massachusetts, they serve medical facilities nationally.
- CEO and President: Olivia Ho Cheng
- Imaging Modalities: MRI – 3-D bilateral breast imaging
- Awards: Frost & Sullivan 2009 North American Magnetic Resonance Imaging Scanners Vertical Market Penetration Leadership Award
- Specialties: Breast cancer detection
- Product Types: Aurora Dedicated Breast MRI System
UMG Medical Imaging is considered the radiography industry’s leading source of innovative products. The company provides sales and service to a network of national dealers, in addition to end users. Clients in the medical, orthopedic, podiatric, chiropractic and veterinary sectors rely on the company to increase product knowledge and have access to the latest radiography products on the market.
- Founder: Toufic Lorenzo
- Imaging Modalities: Radiographic systems, X-ray components, Digital Imaging systems, Digital Imaging Components, X-ray film
- Specialties: Medical, Orthopedic, Podiatric, Chiropractic and Veterinary sectors
Besides longevity in business, these companies have stellar reputations for providing customers in the Southern region of the United States with superior levels of service.
All Star X-ray has been providing superior X-ray service and products for the last 11 years. All Star X-ray provides medical imaging equipment to all small, independent radiology, chiropractic or veterinary clinics and hospitals.
- President: Cheryl Gray
- Accreditation: GSA Certification, Certified through the Department of State Health Services
- Imaging Modalities: X-ray Specialists, Computed Radiography, Digital Radiography, PACS, C-arm, Conventional, Portable
- Product Types: Chiropractic X-ray Machines, Podiatry X-ray Machines, Family Practice X-ray Machines, Veterinarian X-ray Machines, Orthopedic X-ray Machines, Urgent Care X-ray Machines
Since 1994, Amber Diagnostics is the leading re-marketer, refurbish-er and re-assembler of all pre-owned X-ray, radiology, and diagnostic medical equipment.
- President: Bobby Serros
- Imaging Modalities: CT Scanners, MRI, PET-CT, C-Arms, Mammography, Portable X-ray, Bone Densitometers, Radiographic Rooms, and Special Procedure Rooms
- Product Types: Refurbished Radiology Equipment
Jones X-ray Inc. has been a local distributor of medical imaging equipment and digital imaging equipment for just over 30 years. Jones X-ray services family practices, orthopedic, chiropractic or veterinarian clinics, and physicians looking for X-ray equipment, digital X-ray equipment, X-ray services, X-ray accessories, or X-ray supplies.
- President: Chris Jones
- Imaging Modalities: Computed Radiography, Digital Radiography, X-ray digitizers, X-ray Film Processors
- Specialties: Family practice, Orthopedic, Urgent care, Chiropractic, Veterinarian, Podiatry
- Product Types: Both New and Pre-Owned X-ray equipment
With its reputation 50 years strong, Medical Imaging Systems has been providing medical imaging equipment solutions and services. Today, MIS is the largest independent equipment service provider in Alabama.
- President: Marc R. Shaefer
- Imaging Modalities: Digital Systems, Medical X-ray, Chiropractic X-ray, Veterinary X-ray, Laser Imagers, Film Processors, Mobile X-ray, CT and MRI equipment
- Specialties: MRI specialists, Digital specialists, Tomography
- Product Types: New and used X-ray equipment
Ozark Imaging, Inc., since the early 1980’s has been providing innovative and cutting-edge X-ray and imaging technology. Ozark Imaging serves the medical, veterinary and chiropractic markets, both small and large sized facilities.
- President: John David “JD” Smith
- Imaging Modalities: Orthopedic X-ray, Chiropractic X-ray, Veterinary X-ray
- Specialties: Small and large hospitals, medical clinics and specialty practices such as orthopedic, chiropractic, and veterinary clinics
- Product Types: New and refurbished products such as: Quantum, Del Medical, Canon, Fuji, iCRco and IMCO technologies
Radisphere is a national radiology group that is perfecting the way radiology is delivered to community hospitals. Radisphere is the fifth-largest and fastest-growing radiology group in the country.
- President: Scott Seidelmann
- Imaging Modalities: Neuroradiology, Musculoskeletal Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Women’s Imaging, General and Interventional Radiology
- Awards: Cited in a recent KLAS report entitled – Teleradiology Services 2011: Times are Changing
Since 1997, Excel Imaging, Inc. have been the service provider and manufacturer’s representative for over fifty suppliers of X-ray and medical products.
- President: Thomas W. Riggins
- Imaging Modalities: Hospital X-ray, Medical X-ray, Chiropractic X-ray, Veterinary X-ray, CR Systems, DR Systems, PACS Systems, X-ray Processors
- Product Types: Excel Imaging provides used and refurbished X-ray equipment of all types and brands
For over 50 years, Triangle X-ray has brought the latest in X-ray technology to local hospitals and practices. Triangle X-ray offers both new and re-manufactured equipment.
- President: Mr. Ron Shaw
- Imaging Modalities: Digital Radiography, Digital DICOM Printers, Medical Imaging, Chiropractic Imaging, Veterinary Imaging, Digital Image Capture Systems, RIS/PACS, Radiographic Systems, Digital Mammography
- Specialties: Imaging equipment, RIS/PACS Solutions, Digital Capture Systems
- Product Types: New and re-manufactured products: Digital PACS, DR, CR, low-volume CR Systems and Radiographic Equipment
The last region included in the rankings, these companies are headquartered in the West. Some provide radiology equipment to a national and international audience, however many focus on the western states only.
Since 1981, AMD Technologies has grown from an imaging accessories manufacturer to a software design and service organization. AMD has continued to focus on the needs of our customers for high quality, low maintenance products.
- President: Daniel Giesberg
- Imaging Modalities: Catella PACS systems
- Specialties: AMD specializes in medical image display and storage
- Product Types: Catella 5.0 PACS Systems, Catella Cloud Solutions, Connectivity Tools, PACS-in-a-BOX Solutions
Holorad was founded in 2005 to commercialize highly-accurate holograms for medical imaging. They have recently developed a proprietary platform for color and motion holography.
- President: Daniel Burman
- Imaging Modalities: Static and dynamic holographic ads on film, 3D animation software
- Specialties: Business development, holographic imaging, and product development
- Product Types: Accurate full-color holograms, Back-lit deep projection holograms, Short-duration holographic motion loops, Holograms made from computer data, including logos and animated characters
Founded in 1990, iCRco is a global leader in medical imaging software and hardware manufacturing.
- President: Stephen Neushul
- Imaging Modalities: Direct Digital Radiography, Computed Radiography, PACS, Cone Beam Computed Tomography and Film Digitizer
- Awards: United States Military portable digital imaging selection and 2009 KLAS Medical Imaging Buyer’s Guide – Straight A’s
- Product Types: X-ray imaging hardware, PACS, imaging software and integrated solutions for the medical, orthopedic, women’s health, chiropractic, veterinary and non-destructive testing markets
Covidien is a global healthcare products leader dedicated to innovation and long-term growth. Covidien creates medical solutions for better patient outcomes.
- President: José E. Almeida
- Imaging Modalities: Surgical Solutions, Vascular Therapies, Respiratory and Monitoring Products, Pharmaceuticals or Medical Supplies
- Specialties: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Medical Supplies
Founded in 1993, ScImage has been providing state of the art enterprise imaging solutions to the healthcare industry.
- President: Sai Raya, Ph.D
- Imaging Modalities: Cardiology and Radiology PACS to Enterprise Imaging
- Specialties: Expertise in Radiology, Cardiology, Obstetrics, Pathology
SonoSite, Inc. specializes in hand-carried and mountable ultrasound, as well as impedance cardiograph equipment.
- President: Kevin M. Goodwin
- Imaging Modalities: Ultrasound Systems
- Specialties: Hand-carried and mountable ultrasound equipment
- Product Types: Edge, M-Turbo, Micromaxx, S Series, Nanomaxx
TeraRecon, Inc., was founded in 1997. Today, TeraRecon is continuing its tradition of innovation by forging a path where advanced medical imaging is a resource available to every medical professional and patient.
- President: Robert Taylor, Ph.D.
- Imaging Modalities: iNtuition Workflow, Neuroimaging, Oncology & Clinical Research, Cardiac & Coronary, Vascular & Interventional, iNtuition Architecture and Interoperability, iNtuition UNLIMITED Licensing, iNtuition CLOUD, iNtuition EMAV
- Specialties: 3D Visualization Technology for CT, MRI and PET scans
Varian Medical Systems, Inc. was founded in the late 1940s. Today, Varian supplies informatics software for managing comprehensive cancer clinics, radiotherapy centers and medical oncology practices.
- President: Timothy E. Guertin
- Imaging Modalities: Radiotherapy, Radiosurgery, Proton Therapy, and Brachytherapy
- Specialties: Supplying tubes and digital detectors for X-ray imaging in medical, scientific, and industrial applications as well as cargo screening and industrial inspection
- Product Types: Varian X-ray tubes, Advanced mammography and CT scanning, PaxScan line of real-time, and Digital X-ray image detectors
Vital Images is a medical imaging software company that develops and markets high-speed 3D imaging software used primarily in clinical diagnosis, disease screening, and therapy planning.
- President: Michael H. Carrel
- Imaging Modalities: Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance
- Specialties: Developing advanced visualization and analysis software solutions
- Product Types: Vital Images software enables the visualization and analysis of 2D, 3D and 4D images of anatomical structures and physiological function using CT and MR image data
Sound-Eklin is the veterinary industry’s leading Digital Imaging and PACS Company, with uncontested leadership positions in Ultrasound, Digital Radiography, Imaging Education, and PACS Solutions.
- President: Gary R. Cantu
- Imaging Modalities: Digital X-ray, Ultrasound, Radiation Therapy
- Specialties: Veterinary digital radiography, ultrasound, and PACS image management
- Product Types: X-ray, ultrasound, digital radiography, radiation therapy equipment, PACS – Distributed Imaging Solutions, telemedicine, advanced imaging tools, imaging solutions support, and technician training
MIR has been operating for over 25 years. MIR offers a full line of imaging accessories for both digital and film based practices.
- President: Ted Huss
- Imaging Modalities: CR System, DR System, X-ray System, PACS / RIS, MRI-CT, Portable X-ray
- Specialties: Experience in the refurbishment and remanufacture of nuclear medicine systems, including PET and PET CT
- Product Types: Refurbished and remanufactured systems